A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Join a new community of cultural practitioners and creative professionals in the brand new studios at The Gateway Project in Downtown Newark, NJ!
The Gateway Project is now officially leasing workspace for artists of all disciplines. Our brand new facilities, located in The Gateway Center, which is attached to Newark Pennsylvania Station are ideal for performance, visual art, sculpture, installation, dance, design, photography/darkroom facilities, videography, boutique creative businesses, web and graphic design, non-profit arts organizations, and more!
Our affordable studios range from 200 – 600 square feet and are inclusive of a wide variety of fabulous amenities!
To get more information or to schedule a tour of the studios please email email@example.com
- Direct Indoor Access to Newark Penn Station (PATH, NJ Transit, AMTRAK, LightRail, Onsite Parking, Buses)
- Easy 20 min access to Manhattan
- Certified Platinum Wire 'Fibers' High Speed Internet
- 24 Hour Security
- 24 Hour Access to Studio and Studio Facilities
- Temperature Controlled Studios
- Bi-Monthly Professional Expansion Opportunities via a Visiting Collectors, Curators, and Critics Program
- Free Workshops and Professional Development Programs for Tenants
- Seasonal Open Studios
- Expansive Networking and Collaborative Environment for Multidisciplinary Art and Cultural Practitioners
- Onsite Tools and Research Materials
- Discounted Rates on Event Space Rental
- New Restrooms and Kitchen Facilities
- And much more!